OLX is an online store where you can get any new as well as old thing at affordable prices. These days OLX TV campaign is featuring on Television through some of the very funny advertisements.
OLX was first started in 2006 in Argentina and in few years is now emerged as one of the leading marketplace for classified advertisements all over the world. OLX is present in about 96 countries, six continents, and it is available in 40 different languages. In early months of 2011 OLX started with their TV campaigns to create brand awareness and attract traffic by the means of television. The name of OLX ads campaign is “Yaha Sab Kuch Bikata Hai”. These ads have used some funny and short advertisements to attract end users.
OLX is one of the largest free online classifieds that provides a user friendly, reliable and easiest way to buy and sell new and old things by placing an advertisement on their website with a product picture.
Features of OLX that makes it best of breed:
- Its user friendly interface allows you to create and design rich colorful advertisements using media like pictures and videos.
- It provides My OLX page from which you can control all of your buying, selling and community activities.
- Their website is mobile compatible, thus you can easily access OLX website it from your Smartphone and can keep intact with your campaigns.
- It allows you featuring your advertisements on your social networking profiles such as twitter, facebook etc.
- OLX is available in over 40 different languages.
- Its 100% free, they will not ask you any service charges for selling your products on their website.
- You can search your target products efficiently through various categories.
- They allows you to sell almost anything, that may be new or old.
Here is one of my favorite OLX TV advertisements, have a look.