Subscribe to our Newsletter to GET SEO Tools, Backlink Resources, SEO E-books , Make Money Online and Make Money Blogging Guides delivered to your mail box Absolutely FREE!!!
Hot!!! Get Complete Email Marketing Course "How to start from Scratch and earn like a pro". Guide will be delevered to your mailbox within 24 hours of your subscription
May 31, 2012
May 27, 2012
Relation Between Content and Backlinks :
Content is the King!!
Well yes content was the most important aspect for online blogging success, it is and it will be always.
But a king is nothing without his army, in the same manner content is nothing without backlinks.
If content is your talent then Backlinks gives exposure to your talent, thus gives fame. Without backlinks your content will be undiscovered, then no mattter how quality it is, your efforts will be in vain.
Unique content is a king but backlinks are Pioneers of your blogging empire.
Powerful SEO link bulding strategies
1. Niche Guest Posting :
2. Wiki Backlinks :
3. Directory Submission :
4. High PR Web 2.0 submissions :
5. Other SEO link building Techniques :
- Completion of all the tasks mentioned in this checklist will enrich the skills of doing well in small business SEO.
- One must set a proper goal why they are performing this SEO task.
- The search queries such as the words typed in to the search engines to locate one’s company etc. should be noted down.
- The selected keywords must be researched i.e. the ‘keyword tool’ and ‘ad text generator’ must be learnt to use.
- During the above keyword research, the best keywords should be noted down.
- The present SERPs for the selected keywords should be analysed.
- A list of competitors should be created by using the information got from the previous steps.
- Young site explorer should be used to get the sources of competitor links and it should be maintained so that it can be used later.
- Then the next step should be to search for the client’s site using the site command on any of the search engines to see whether that site has been indexed or not.
Onsite SEO Techniques
- Firstly the client should log in to its account and verify its contents using various SEO tools such as Google analytics, Webmaster tools etc.
- Google analytics shall be allowed to run for two weeks before doing any SEO, so that adequate data could be collected and a record shall be maintained.
- Design of the sites should be simply perfect because SEO will of no use for the terrible sites.
- Websites compatibility between the different browsers should be verified.
- A new e-mail address specific to the presently working site should be created so that this address could be used for carrying out the works related to the project, so that concept of link building can be employed.
- HTML codes shall be verified and all the SEO related tags shall be optimized.
- A decision has to be taken whether to depend on the algorithms of the modern search engines for the scanning of the websites or to develop their own Meta description.
- The company address and phone number must be added on each page of the website.
- Robots.txt should be used because it allows displaying those pages, which are exactly shown by the various search engines. Also due to robots.txt the pointing of search engines are made easy.
Therefore, these were the onsite SEO techniques to improve the web designing and henceforth contribute to small business SEO.
Offsite SEO Techniques
- Client’s business and website must be added to the major search engine’s local listings. This will definitely promote the small business SEO.
- Also the client’s website must be added to industry specific directories.
- A trial must be made to obtain the links, which our competitors have already got.
- Ways should be found out to obtain more and more links because search engines are highly interested to see the local links pointing the locally targeted websites.
- It should be decided whether the social media sites would be advantageous for the client’s website or not.
- Creation and submission of sitemaps are necessary.
- Client’s websites should be optimizer from Google’s point of view as it will allow image search and appropriate geographical target could be set.
May 26, 2012
Disscount for ProSEOexpert visitors = $5
To Confirm Submission Send Me Following Details:-
Submission Report Will Include:-
Turnaround Time:-The complete turnarround time will be 24-72 hrs after order confirmation.
Discounts on Bulk orders are available.
How To Order A Package:-
Blogging is a process whereby you give your best and people pay you back with a visit to your blog. And moments after reading your blog post, they may take action to subscribe to your mailing list for more contents from you; they may also click on adverts on your blog to help you make some bucks – which is one of the greatest benefits of blogging (to make money after all your hard works).
But, does that mean blogging is all about this alone? Nope! Blogging isn’t about making money alone, it is about doing all your best and expecting people to give you good testimonies for your suggestions, tips, and advices. These would help you gain them for future communication which could result into more cash for you on regular basis.
In this article, I want to talk about some reasons why many bloggers aren’t making money online and the possible steps to change the story and move on.
Blogging isn’t their passion, there were forced to do it
But, when I began to see bloggers doing what they aren’t supposed to be doing, like spending huge amount of time on social media sites while, they are supposed to be working on their respective blogs – I normally felt bad for them.
It is not good for you engaging in activities that you have little or no knowledge about. If you have passion for writing, then go do it. But, if you do not have passion for blogging, kindly go for another area where you have ambition for.
I do not have plan to make money online when I started my blog because I have the passion for technology and that was what helped me to rank my technology blog to the first page of Google for this reason. And the good news is, you can do the same! Forget the money others are looking for and focus on helping others, sharing what you know and people will come and bless you even at the time you don’t expect them to.
Money is the driving force for them to blog
Don’t ever allow money to be your propeller for blogging online. What I think should be your push for engaging in blogging activities is the desire to help others, the desire to make other people laugh, the desire to make the world be in good condition through your ideas and techniques.
Inability to share with others
There are countless numbers of people out there who have started blogging for more than 5 to 10 years and yet, they are nowhere to be found when people are looking for successful bloggers.