Why Blogging Has Become Popular?
- Internet people a part and parcel of our daily lives- the world of online is growing very famous. This helps people to connect with one another.
- Expenditure of carrying on business- the economic inflation has affected all businesses. The inflation has caused effect on both the cost and standpoint and thus it has redefined how business will be carried out.
- Simple operation of blogs- being successful in creating a blog and then sitting for about 12 hours in front of the computer allows people to start earning money.
- Dedication for customers- We all want to have a simple live. When it comes to buying of things we all want the product to be present online.
- Ample amount of choices- the availability of variety has made people come close to blogs. The ability to buy online with the same experience as to buy in person has increased the popularity of blogs.
Common Mistakes Done By Bloggers
- There should be specific goal: Blogger should always deal with one point at a time because multi writing can create weak base.
- Consistence time should be given: Consistent and fix time should be dedicated to the blogs.
- Connection with reader: Every blogger should reply all the questions from reader’s bench.
- Blog subject should be bloggers cup of tea: It is always better to create and work for blogs which are known.
- Discussion should be on point: Always try to make discussion on point without discussing personal or private chats.
- Avoid unnecessary content: Blog shouldn't be full with unnecessary plug-in and images which slow down page.
- Should always interact with quality blog: Blog is known because of their quality not because of quantity so it’s better to interact with good quality blog to learn blogging.
- Always use unique topic: Plagiarism should always be avoided. Plagiarism replicates the standard and quality of writer or blogger.
- Concentration should be design: Outlook is what impresses reader at first sight, so it’s better to choose correct template for blog.
- Use of keyword: Keyword density should not be more than 3 time per 100 words.