- Create a folder Hideit on your system drive C:/ drive and copy the files you wanted to hide behind an image file along with that image file into that Hideit folder.
- Select the files you want to hide(not image file that we are using to hide files behind),after right clicking you will get an option to add them to a compressed ZIP or RAR file.
- Now name the compressed folder what ever you want say Ritesh.rar
- Now you have go to Start then click on Run, In Run type cmd and press enter now command prompt window will open.
- Type cd/ (this is a command to get to the root directtory i.e. C:/) and hit enter,now type cd Hideit ( meaning of this command is to change the directory to Hideit)
- Now type in this copy /b image.JPG + Ritesh.rar image.jpg and hit Enter.(I have used word image.jpg by considering that the name of the JPG image that we are using to hide our data is image,you can change name to whatever you want,also make sure you should change .rar to .zip if your compressed file is in .zip format).
- Now all your data is hidden behind the image,jpg file,you will clearly see that the size of your image file is increased according to the compressed archive.
- You can see or extract the hidden files any time by opening image.jpg file using winrar or winzip(or any equivalent software).
Subscribe to our Newsletter to GET SEO Tools, Backlink Resources, SEO E-books , Make Money Online and Make Money Blogging Guides delivered to your mail box Absolutely FREE!!!
Hot!!! Get Complete Email Marketing Course "How to start from Scratch and earn like a pro". Guide will be delevered to your mailbox within 24 hours of your subscription
Nov 2, 2011
Hide Data/files Behind an JPG Image file[tutorial]
Article by : Ritesh Warke
Ritesh Warke is a SEO consultant and founder of ProSEOexpert.
He is here to offer
with easy to follow and understand tips,hints and ideas. Be sure to check out his huge
, a key tool for increasing pr, building quality backlinks and generating traffic for your site..